SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY CHAPTER CLSA
July Meeting Minutes
July 12, 2007
· The meeting was called to order at 6:38 p.m.
· Secretary's report was approved
· The Treasurer’s Report was approved, there is $4,492.52 in the checking account, and 3 new members joined last month.
· CLSA Board of Directors meeting in July 28 at the Hilton Oakland Airport
· David Jayne brought up some concerns with the map checking at the City of Fresno.
· City is requiring blue border to go to the section line, regardless of whether the road was dedicated in fee or as an easement.
· Can chapter set up a meeting, or maybe invite the City staff to attend one of our meetings?
· David Jayne to put something in writing.
· Mike Kirn is no longer going to be the City Engineer, David Coker will be filling in during the interim.
· Bring up issues at State meeting, see what they suggest.
· Reimbursement for attendance at State meetings: maybe submit reimbursement at same time as State so you get paid right away, chapter can get reimbursed later. Myabe place a conditioj on it that states funds must be available.
· Chris Bardon from California Surveying and Drafting Supply gave a demonstration of the Trimble VX Spatial Station.
· 1 second robotic, digital camera, scanner (less capabilities than standalone scanner)
· Main purpose is to integrate all of those funtions together for only randon scanner.
· Ability to have GPS and Conventional capabilities on one rod, with one data collector.
· Can access VRS network.
Meeting was adjourned at 8:55 p.m.
Post a Comment